Content and SEO Executive
Hours: Full/Part-time considered
Location: Dereham, Norfolk
Start date: ASAP
We’re looking for someone with a way with words to join our fun and creative team. This is a hybrid role that would suit an ambitious individual with skills in content writing, digital marketing and on- and off-page SEO.
You will play a key part in our SEO team with your focus being on planning, researching and producing quality content for clients across a broad sweep of industries. You’ll quickly become an expert in a whole host of things!
If you thrive in a collaborative and hardworking atmosphere, join our growing marketing agency. You’ll be helping some fantastic local companies get themselves noticed for all the right reasons.
- Researching, planning and delivering SEO campaigns for a portfolio of clients to maximise results
- Conducting site audits, keyword research, competitor analysis and identifying quality outreach opportunities
- Writing articles and website content whilst considering SEO objectives
- Advising on monthly customer SEO and content strategies
- Identifying opportunities for multi-media content to enhance user experience and search performance
- Reporting on monthly SEO performance using tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMRush or similar SEO tools
- Writing other content for print and web, such as case studies, marketing emails, social media posts, brochure content and more, as required.
Who we’re looking for
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in content writing and marketing
- You can demonstrate strong SEO knowledge and can work out what content a website needs for organic search
- You have a love of language with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You understand the commercial purpose behind all marketing activity
- Whilst you’re creative, you’re also highly analytical and able to use data to inform your decisions
- Experience of Google Ads and running PPC campaigns would be a bonus
- Experience of using WordPress and Mailchimp is an advantage.
Aside from all that good stuff, team fit is a must. We’re a small team based in Dereham and we need someone confident and reliable but also willing to get stuck in wherever needed. As an agency, we’re known for going above and beyond when it comes to customer service. You need to share that mindset – positive, helpful and always looking for ways to do better.
To find out more about the role or to apply, please email [email protected]. All applications should include your CV and an appropriate example of your written work.
Closing date: Wednesday 7th October 2020
A quick note for recruitment agencies: we’re sure you have some great candidates on your books, but we prefer to find our team ourselves.