Website maintenance packages
A top-notch website will be continually updated and maintained to keep it all in working order, prevent hacking, as well as constantly generating traffic.
We have three support packages to choose from depending on what level of support you require, and how much you want to get out of your website.
- Our basic care package focuses on maintaining and updating the back end of your website.
- We will ensure that we check your site each month and run any necessary updates behind the scenes. This keeps your website in good working order and running as it should.
- It’s also a very important step in preventing hackers damaging your site and, potentially, causing more widespread problems for your business. It could cost you a lot more to recover from a hacking or related data breach than to prevent it from happening in the first place!
Saving you time package
- Whilst your new WordPress website includes a content management system so you can make updates to the content yourself, the thought of that sends some people into a cold sweat.
- So, if you have the odd update you want to make – changing images, adding new products, updating case studies, uploading a new blog – but don’t want to waste your time getting in a muddle doing it yourself, this is the package for you.
- As well as everything included in the Care Package, you can also pop over any content amends and we’ll take care of them for you.
Blog writing package
- You understand that having a blog on your site can be really big tick for search engines, for your profile and for your visitors. But you just don’t have the time to research and write something relevant, or the skills to write for web.
- Not to worry, leave that to us!
- With this package, you get everything in the Care Package, as well as a shiny, original blog article for your site each month, written just for you.
Want to get your site “on the first page of Google”?
Doesn’t everyone?! If organic search engine ranking is your priority, you might want to consider one of our search engine optimisation packages.
Still not sure? Let’s have a chat about it.
Example Marketing are always professional, timescales are agreed upfront and always met, the quality of the design work carried out is exceptional – and somehow Emma always knows what I’m looking for, even if I can’t always articulate exactly what that is! I would highly recommend using Example Marketing for any of your marketing needs.
Face to Face Finance
Here at Example Marketing, we take our environmental credentials seriously. While we know we’re not perfect, we’re always working towards making our business as sustainable as we possibly can. Now, we’ve taken steps in lots of areas, but one area that we’ve been...
Updated 19/04/21: Google has now pushed back the launch of the Core Web Vitals ranking factor from May to June 2021. We have updated the below article to reflect this. Core Web Vitals will now be added to Google's algorithm as part of a "page experience update,"...
The second rule of marketing: really know your customer. I can’t emphasise it enough. No amount of flashy marketing will help your business if you’re not targeting it at the right people. And the only way to make sure you’re reaching the right people with the right...
Let’s talk business…
We’d love to help