Looking for a new challenge?
Check out our latest vacancies here. If you see something which catches your eye, we’d love to hear from you!
Technical WordPress Assistant
Full time – Office based in Dereham
Salary: Depending on experience
Fancy working for a busy, varied and growing creative agency? We’re looking for a Technical WordPress Assistant with the skills and enthusiasm to help us deliver the top quality work our clients expect.
You will be providing support and contributing to the build of WordPress websites for a wide range of clients. For this role you should have good WordPress skills but not necessarily to developer level.
- Supporting our lead developer in building exceptional WordPress websites for a wide range of clients
- Taking supplied content and designs and bringing them to life
- Helping identify the correct technical solution to achieve the functionality our clients need
- Making amends and updates to existing WordPress websites
- Troubleshooting issues with clients’ websites
- Launching new websites and connecting to relevant third-party tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
Who we’re looking for:
- You will have experience of using WordPress
- You will ideally have experience of integrating tools such as Google Analytics, email marketing platforms and other automations
- You’ve got a real passion for keeping on top of the latest (and future) trends in the world of web design and development
- You are technically minded with a methodical approach to fault finding and problem solving
- You have excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines
- You ideally have good awareness of both user experience and the technical aspects of search engine optimisation
- You can offer outstanding customer service and communicate with clients in a way they can understand
- Being familiar with HTML, CSS and PHP would be an advantage.
Aside from being able to complete your day-to-day tasks, team fit is a must. We’re a small team based in Dereham and we need someone confident and reliable but also willing to get stuck in wherever needed. As an agency, we’re known for going above and beyond when it comes to customer service. You need to share that mindset – positive, helpful and always looking for ways to do better.
To find out more about the role or to apply, please email email@example.com. All applications should include your CV and a covering letter telling us why you’re the perfect candidate.
Closing date: Friday 30th June.
Agencies: we know you have a job to do, and we’re sure you’re great at it. But we’d prefer to find our own talent, thank you!
Why work with us?
Example Marketing was launched in 2013 with the aim of helping give local businesses a boost by supporting or improving their marketing efforts. We’ve been doing that ever since. And we’ve been growing, so we must be doing something right!
As a full-service marketing agency, we keep things simple for you. You have one number to call whether you need your website updating, want some business cards printing, or have a big offer to shout about.
And we’re really top people. Normal, friendly folk who genuinely want to help. So why not give us a call and see what we can do for you?
Things we do
Let’s talk business…
We’d love to help